Saturday, August 26, 2006

my first blog was screwed+ Home Econ

(sigh, my first blog was totally screwed. i can't do those nice blogs by myself and i even got the chatterbox stuff on my links. i hope this 2nd blog works. i'm trying to make it as simple and neat as possible, but i doubt i can. )

Yupp, my studies is deteriorating i guess... my english and chinese. I'm trying to read more books to improve my language but i always falls asleep while reading them! i can't help it. they just hypnotizes me.. how?

I had my home economic theory exam on Thursday 24/8/2006. And in the middle of the test, Ming Yang ( a 16 year old ) , who was also taking the same test in my class, got caught cheating by Miss Wong. HAHA! Pathetic ! And almost the whole class turned behind and saw. He did that for almost all of the exam already and we really wanted him to change . But who knows ? he continued cheating and got caught red handed. Thus, a 0 for him! XD

Later on, the practical exam. I know i'm going to fail that , cuz my cooking sucks. Everything that was cooked by me was never edible.

Preparin a plate of Vegetarian MiFen was our task. we were given some ingredients eg. garlic,onion,chili, cabbage, carrot and mifen. ugh..i didnt know that chilli was a garnish .. and so i fried it with the onions and garlic ! O.O but who cares .. it still gives off a pleasant aroma for a while before it turns into a burnt smell.... -___-v (loser) then.. i threw the cabbages and carrots down the wok and fry them.. followed by the mifen.. The whole thing was dry, so.. to make it wet a little, i poured soya sauce and SOME OIL instead of water! blah blah blah.. i continued cooking and i was done when it turned into a colour that i liked. *blackish brown*. ! Yee hA!

i'm done with it, my teacher rated my cooking and i know its never good.

yupp .. thats all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat twitter[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.