Thursday, August 31, 2006

Teachers' Day Performance

Cool is the feeling i'm feeling right now. Playing on the stage with loads of people screaming is hella GREAT ! The atmosphere was so filled with enthusiasm and excitement , and i'm quite nervous already because i've never played infront of such a huge crowd before! The school hall was compiled with Sec 1,2&3s. yupp... the first song was great & i felt really good. I was perspiring (i dont know why i was sweating even though it was in an air conditioned hall), my band members too I guess..

The 2nd song was quite funny to me, haha. We played the song "Dammit" and my guitar was too loud! I wasn't noticed bout it cuz the PA ppl didnt signal me or smth .. but who cares .. the louder the better. But i think i covered the vocal a little.. so maybe the singer can't really be heard. Dude..sorry, lmao. Yeah.. till the ending, i sorta made a mistake! Darn.. my finger became butter and i can't press the strings properly -___-

The other bands also did well :) 2 thumbss up! And the break dancing was so freakin' cool.. imma break my bones if i were to do that uh.

Well, all i've gotta say is "HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY".
(teachers: Miss Wong & Miss Tracy Chua & all the teachers i might not know)

ok..bye..




Me with a guitar.

No comments: