Monday, October 16, 2006

Great!

Hey guys ! this is cool.. i can post on my blog again! :):)

i havent been posting for like 1 month. yupp... and i guess no 1 reads it either. Anyway.. my exams are over (which is like long time ago) and the results sort of sucked. 65.4% in my average percentage.. and my humans are better than my sciences+maths. I wonder which class i can go to next year.

Oh, in school, we're not doing anything. What i did was #1 sleeping, #2 pissing friends off, #3 fool around, #4 listen to songs on my phone ,#5 Basketball. Thats all, very boring. You know, it seemes like theres many fun things to do after exams, but no ! Youre just gonna sit and stare at the clock while it ticks the time off....but sometimes there is lah, but, mostly during hols.

HAZE HAZE is very very annoying -_- thanks to the inconsiderate people who burns the forest down. ok, i'm actually having an eye sore while typing this post. Also, the PSI today was 130* and im seeing fake clouds outside my window.


Thats it. Ive got nth to say now haha :D bye bye....



( lol, i missed)

No comments: