Monday, March 10, 2008

March "Holidays"

Weeee, March Holidays ! I'm so looking forward to it ! yay !
Well, i do sound like i'm going to have fun during the March Hols, but no, attending Motivational Workshop from 8am to 6pm from Monday to Wednesday is already leaving me breathless in having my own time of relaxation (No wonder you can only see me post at 11+pm). How awesome my March Hols will be... looking forward... My thursday is preoccupied too! wow! Physics remedial from 8am to 12noon! yeah! the 'best' idea Mrs Quek can give. Actually, my class will have another 8to12noon physics with her, but... out of mercy and grace of mdm salenah... all activities are to be cancelled on friday... hahaha ! BREAK !

Anw, what i've learnt today in the workshop:
1) do not procastinate
2) have a vision to who you wanna be and what you wanna achieve
3) make the SMART goal (very standard and well known but people never apply it in their lives)
4) take action

No comments: